General Manager D.I.C
D.I.C. is the nodal agency of Govt. in Industrie Deptt. at District level for promotion and development of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME), handicrafts & Cottage Industries, Khadi & Village Industries Sector in the district for both Mfg. and repairing/servicing activities.
- Identification of entrepreneurs,
- Project Identification,
- Assistance for preparation of Project Report,
- Grant of Entrepreneurs’ Memorandum (Part-I) to set up new units,
- Recommendation to Financing Institutions for sanction of term Loan and Working Capital Loan,
- Recommendation to IDCO/G.A Deptt. For allotment of Land /Shed,
- Recommendation to CESU for energy supply,
- Recommendation to Sales Tax Authority to obtain VAT Regn.,
- Recommendation to OSPCB for pollution clearance,
- Grant of Entrepreneurs’ Memorandum (Part-II) to those units which have gone into production,
- Grant of various fiscal incentives like exemption from Entry- Tax on purchase of Plant & M/c. & Raw Materials, VAT reimbursement on purchase of Raw Materials and Finished Products,
- Recommendation to CESU for ED Exemption,
- Recommendation to Revenue Authorities for exemption of premium charges on conversion from Agril. Land to Industrial purpose,
- Marketing Assistance for Sale of Finished Products,
- Assistance and grant of subsidy to obtain Quality Certification for products,
- Technical Know How benefits,
- Patent Registration.
Assistance to all local MSE Industries with EPM regn. To obtain orders from State Govt. Deptt./Agencies to supply store purchase items.
Collective growth of homogeneous Industries through Cluster Development is being developed for reaping common benefits and for competing with other bigger industries of the Country in the concerned sector.
No. of Small Industries Unit :