The District Khordha came in to existence on 1st April 1993, by dividing it off its earlier Puri district. Puri was divided into three districts Puri, Khordha and Nayagarh. The geographic location of khordha district stands at 19degree 55minutes to 20 degree 25minutes North Latitude and 84 degree 55minutes to 86 degree to 5minutes East Longitude. Its bioclimatology is much influenced for the short radial distance from the Bay of Bengal and presences of a huge water body like the Chilika Lake.The district enjoys normal 1408mm with maximum and temperature 42.2 degree Celsius and 11.1 degree Celsius respectively. Similarly, the mean relative Humidity ranges from 46% to 89% .It is situated in the East & Southeastern costal plain and the agro-climatic zone blessed with sandy-loam, Lome, clay-lome and clayey soil in varied agro-eco system.
- CORRIGENDUM NOTICE
- Tender Call Notice of Laterite and Morrum Quarries of Shree Jagannath Temple Administration ,Puri
- Supply of wheel barrows for Khordha Municipality
- quotation call notice for engagement of 11 Nos. of Peon and one Driver through Service Provider Agency.
- Tour Programme of Collector & DM for the 1st Fortnight of March 2019
- Corrigendum to Invitation for Bids for Supply of ICT items for strengthening of Frozen Semen Bank,Cuttack,Odisha