The District Khordha came in to existence on 1st April 1993, by dividing it off its earlier Puri district. Puri was divided into three districts Puri, Khordha and Nayagarh. The geographic location of khordha district stands at 19degree 55minutes to 20 degree 25minutes North Latitude and 84 degree 55minutes to 86 degree to 5minutes East Longitude. Its bioclimatology is much influenced for the short radial distance from the Bay of Bengal and presences of a huge water body like the Chilika Lake.The district enjoys normal 1408mm with maximum and temperature 42.2 degree Celsius and 11.1 degree Celsius respectively. Similarly, the mean relative Humidity ranges from 46% to 89% .It is situated in the East & Southeastern costal plain and the agro-climatic zone blessed with sandy-loam, Lome, clay-lome and clayey soil in varied agro-eco system.
- Quotation call notice for printing of District product catalogue brochure
- Tender call Notice For Supply of Veterinary Medicines’ Medical consumables To Be Used In Animal Helpline, Bhubaneswar
- Tender for supply of materials to be used for SEBC Survey work
- Provisional Common Gradation List of Section Officers
- Microplan of free Eye Screening Camp under NHM-NPCBVI, Khordha for the month of march 2023
- Tender Call Notice
- Joint Grievance Hearing Programme for the 1st quarter of 2023. (January to March-2023)