The District Khordha came in to existence on 1st April 1993, by dividing it off its earlier Puri district. Puri was divided into three districts Puri, Khordha and Nayagarh. The geographic location of khordha district stands at 19degree 55minutes to 20 degree 25minutes North Latitude and 84 degree 55minutes to 86 degree to 5minutes East Longitude. Its bioclimatology is much influenced for the short radial distance from the Bay of Bengal and presences of a huge water body like the Chilika Lake.The district enjoys normal 1408mm with maximum and temperature 42.2 degree Celsius and 11.1 degree Celsius respectively. Similarly, the mean relative Humidity ranges from 46% to 89% .It is situated in the East & Southeastern costal plain and the agro-climatic zone blessed with sandy-loam, Lome, clay-lome and clayey soil in varied agro-eco system.
- Auction for Sairat Source
- Database List
- Notice for LT Selected and Rejected Candidates
- List of Small Savings Agent ( SAS & MPKBY)
- List of valid applications of Gomitra candidates for the post of Attendant in ARD Departmet of Khordha district
- Tour Programme of Collector & DM for the 2nd Fortnight of January 2019
- SN Database for CBST Test on 16th ,17th and 18th