The District Khordha came in to existence on 1st April 1993, by dividing it off its earlier Puri district. Puri was divided into three districts Puri, Khordha and Nayagarh. The geographic location of khordha district stands at 19degree 55minutes to 20 degree 25minutes North Latitude and 84 degree 55minutes to 86 degree to 5minutes East Longitude. Its bioclimatology is much influenced for the short radial distance from the Bay of Bengal and presences of a huge water body like the Chilika Lake.The district enjoys normal 1408mm with maximum and temperature 42.2 degree Celsius and 11.1 degree Celsius respectively. Similarly, the mean relative Humidity ranges from 46% to 89% .It is situated in the East & Southeastern costal plain and the agro-climatic zone blessed with sandy-loam, Lome, clay-lome and clayey soil in varied agro-eco system.
- District level Joint Grievance Hearing programme for the year -2019
- SIA study notification for Mz-Bhubaneswar Sahar Unit-28 Goutam Nagar
- Advertisement for admission of ST & SC Students in Urban Hostel Complex,Bhubaneswar
- Invitation for Bids for supply of Lraboratory Equipments, ICT ltems & Farm Machineries for strengrthening of frozen Semen Bank, Cuttack, Odisha
- CORRIGENDUM FOR CORRECTION IN RESULT OF OAV, KHORDHA
- Notice for shifting of tender opening date
- List of Small Savings Agent ( SAS & MPKBY)