The District Khordha came in to existence on 1st April 1993, by dividing it off its earlier Puri district. Puri was divided into three districts Puri, Khordha and Nayagarh. The geographic location of khordha district stands at 19degree 55minutes to 20 degree 25minutes North Latitude and 84 degree 55minutes to 86 degree to 5minutes East Longitude. Its bioclimatology is much influenced for the short radial distance from the Bay of Bengal and presences of a huge water body like the Chilika Lake.The district enjoys normal 1408mm with maximum and temperature 42.2 degree Celsius and 11.1 degree Celsius respectively. Similarly, the mean relative Humidity ranges from 46% to 89% .It is situated in the East & Southeastern costal plain and the agro-climatic zone blessed with sandy-loam, Lome, clay-lome and clayey soil in varied agro-eco system.
- Tender Notice for empanelment of Manpower Agencies
- Tour programme of Collector, Khordha for the 2nd F.N. of January 2020
- Notice for verification of documents is scheduled to 20.01.2020 to 22.01.2020 who have provisionally selected for appointment under R.A scheme
- Beneficiaries list of Agriculture Input Subsidy for Crop loss and assistance for replacement of Animal sanctioned under SDRF/NDRF damaged due to ESCS FANI-19
- Bid document for printing and supply of question-cum-blank answer sheets for S.-II 2020 and report card
- Tender for Helpdesk,Bio-Medical Waste management,Vehicle,Bike Ambulance