The District Khordha came in to existence on 1st April 1993, by dividing it off its earlier Puri district. Puri was divided into three districts Puri, Khordha and Nayagarh. The geographic location of khordha district stands at 19degree 55minutes to 20 degree 25minutes North Latitude and 84 degree 55minutes to 86 degree to 5minutes East Longitude. Its bioclimatology is much influenced for the short radial distance from the Bay of Bengal and presences of a huge water body like the Chilika Lake.The district enjoys normal 1408mm with maximum and temperature 42.2 degree Celsius and 11.1 degree Celsius respectively. Similarly, the mean relative Humidity ranges from 46% to 89% .It is situated in the East & Southeastern costal plain and the agro-climatic zone blessed with sandy-loam, Lome, clay-lome and clayey soil in varied agro-eco system.
- CORRIGENDUM FOR SETTLEMENT OF TWO NEW SAIRAT SOURCES
- Public notices issued U/s-21(1) of the RFCTLAR&R Act, 2013 in respect of Mz-Sampur & Malipada
- Tender for Auction sale of Minor Mineral Sources under Balianta Tahasil
- Quotation Call notice on Supply of Food,bedding materials,sanitary items,chair,Table,gate,stage and flower decoration for the SDC Cup-2020 Footbal tournament scheduled to be held at barabati Stadium
- Tour programme of Collector, Khordha for the 2nd F.N. of February 2020
- Notification U/s-8(2) of the RFCTLAR&R Act. 2013 for acquisition of Ac.0.080 dec. private land in Village-Meherpalli
- Tender for Auction of two newly created Sairat Sources